Friday, April 22, 2011

Nevada and Utah Roadtrip

My destinations are Nevada and Utah.  Before Nevada, I'll spend a couple days in Arizona.  After that, I'll go over to Las Vegas for a few days.  Continuing westward, I'll go to Death Valley, then on to the middle of nowhere - Tonopah, Nevada (great sky-watching).  After Tonopah, it's on to Great Basin National Park (really in the middle of nowhere).  Continuing north, I will head up to the Bonneville Salt Flats, Salt Lake City, then back south to beautiful southern Utah.  I hope to visit Capital Reef National Park, Grand Escalante National Monument, Bryce, Zion National Park, Canyonlands National Park, and any place else I stumble across.
(Click on photos to enlarge.)
The Sun sets behind me as the Moon rises in front of me
Bryce Canyon, Utah ~ 11/2009