Monday, May 2, 2011

Sedona, Arizona

I've been to a lot of places.  Sedona will always be one of my favorites.  I could really get used to living here in the middle of these beautiful red rocks!
(Click on photos to enlarge.)

This is the view from anywhere in Sedona!


BELL ROCK
Sedona is known as a very sacred place, and many people come here to explore its vortexes.  In the past, Native Americans have performed ceremonies in Sedona, and some tribes still do.  Bell Rock (below) is a vortex where you can feel Sedona's spiritual energy.

Kermie and the Red Cat renewing their energy!







Chapel of the Holy Cross




I want to live in this house!  A tad garish for my style,
but I could live with it!

There's even a fountain!

 I could get used to living in any of these houses in Sedona!



Not bad!

DOWNTOWN SEDONA